Saturday, June 18, 2005

 

Happy Father's Day

I would like to say "Happy Father's Day" to all the father around the world. I did have my breakfast with my father this morning, and we will have dinner tonight. Do you know there are four very popular styles of eating in Hong Kong. One is having breakfast in chinese resturant. I did go to chinese resturant with my father when i was very young. And I still love to go. However, Rose and Daisy are not interested anymore. So I guess i will go there alone when i become old.

Comments:
What a sad man! You don't have friend? Don't stay at home and go meet your friend la, otherwise, as what you said, you will be a lonely old guy!!

ahfa
 
at my age, most of my friends have their own family. i really like to join them in a pub after work, however, i don't have money, i don't have time and i don't drink wine. sadly indeed.
 
As I grew older I understood more of the things that were important to my father and wanted to share them with him. As long as you love your family you won't be alone. Happy Father's Day!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?